Saturday, May 1, 2010

I haz a milestone!

A friend called earlier today and asked how I felt about running tomorrow's race.  After a second's pause to consider, I answered "About 80%."

This afternoon I'm continuing my training by getting some rest, lolling on the couch watching Top Chef Masters, trying to hydrate, looking over my scarce running stats of the last month.  I do believe this is the first time I've done this kind of monthly mileage:



Yay me!  Alas, in this graphic lurks the other side of the story, that pesky 80%.  That's 80% of the miles I should have logged for the month.  The percentage was even lower for March.

However, I feel pretty good about what I have done.  I feel like I'm ready to face whatever tomorrow's going to bring.  My goals, in descending order, are thus:

Have fun
Finish!
sub 5:30, please.
sub 5:00?!?



No comments: